Monday, August 31, 2009

Stay at Home CRAZINESS!!!

I know that it is Josh's job to keep this updated but it seems that as of late, he has dropped the ball...again! So, here I am telling you about the struggles of being home...alone!

As most of you know, I HATE being home alone. I think this hatred stems from growing up watching horror movies with Dad and Brit (thanks guys). I must have quite the imagination because sometimes I think I hear people breaking in, even in the middle of the day, or I think some sort of natural disaster is going to happen...like a freak tornado...or sometimes I hear razor sharp gloved fingers scraping against the furnace (YIKES)! Needless to say, I have been having quite the time being home on maternity. Can't wait til Josh gets home from work! Wish me luck on not getting eaten by the boogeyman!
Love, Kyrs












1 comment:

Brit said...

Oh, I love you, sister... sorry for traumatizing you. But, really... I blame Dad!! ha ha!!