Monday, August 17, 2009

It wasn't Sunday... and there were no Tigers.... but they wore RED

Friday, Hy, Stu and I went to Glen Eagle Golf Course in Syracuse. Although Tiger wasn't in the mix the three of us sported the RED apparel. Not saying that the color of our shirts would help us play any better, but hey..... you never know.

This trip to the links was just another trip in a pretty decent season thus far for myself. I have been consistent and slowly getting my game in tune... for me. It was the first time Hy had been out in almost a year and a half. I have to say I was impressed, not only with how well he was playing after such a long stint away from the tees, but of his calm approach to the game this time. If you have ever played golf with Hy, his frustrations usually don't stay in the bag... But he held his head and played pretty well. Stu, as usual, played well and had a pretty consistent round.
Beside the two holes we each destroyed the round was very fun.

I have to say, and I know Stu would agree with me when I say, "I stole his game on Friday." Stu, as any of our close friends know.... usually wins...
BUT NOT ON FRIDAY!!! HA HA HA!

I beat him by one stroke and Hy was back just four strokes to finish up the day.
Definitely want to do it again guys! It was a lot of fun. I am glad we went.

2 comments:

Stuart and Sarah said...

Josh, I am sooo proud of you!!! Not only for posting but for taking pictures. Scrapbook moment for sure! I LOVE IT!

Scott and Carynn said...

Ok, so I am going to hit on a couple of things that I have been procrastinating and eventually get to up to commenting on the current blog :)
First off- Congrats a ton on becoming a dad a second time over :) I have been meaning to tell you that for the longest and have been so swamped that I fell to the "bad friend" category, sorry.
Second- Congrats on the game, you should call me next time you guys head out. I am not by any means good, I think I hit a 76 last time I was out... granted it was only nine holes :( but I like the game none the less if you can tolerate me. Take Care!