Sunday, November 9, 2008

Because he told me so...



Josh seems to think that I need to publically humiliate myself on a blog...just as he has done below. He wants me to spill all of my "Kyrieisms" here for you to take and hold against me for the rest of my life. Right, Josh. That's exactly what I am going to do! So, since I am such a nice wife I will comprimise and admit a few things that I don't think Josh knows about me! Here it goes:

1- I HATE that Josh makes me watch disaster shows...like I'm not scared enough!
2- I have "dutch ovened" Josh in his sleep! (Paybacks baby!)
3- I like to call Josh, JT, because I know it makes him angry!
4- Josh makes me laugh daily...sometime he doesn't mean to, he just has a "moment"
5- I have married my best friend and the person who truly does complete me!



Josh posted that he writes poetry. I love when he writes me love notes and poems. So for all of you romantics out there here is a poem that Josh has written for me it's titled, "The One for Me"


Time controls all existence Life or Death

It has no control over my love’s breath

Eternal and True, Always and Forever

A committing tie without a single sever

For every kiss we share together

I think of a life with her forever

She is the woman I will spend eternity with

It must be a fairy tale or a myth

Too good to be true it seems

With every word she speaks my heart beams

Anger unwilling to stay proficient

A gentle heart is what I present

The touch of her fingertips and I collapse

I have no control over her predominance

Falling in love with this beauty

Truly a song of perfect conjugality

Shedding tears of joy upon my cheek

Love for her is what I speak

Happiness has no existence without her here

The love I feel is so right with her near

Through eternity

Beyond death’s passageway

Back to where we started it all

In each other’s arms just to cuddle

The one for me is

You

And the one for you is

Me


- J.W.

I love you Topi and the fact that you blog!

Love,
Kyrs

2 comments:

Stuart and Sarah said...

I am in love with the poem Josh wrote for you!!! That along is worth more than any material object. Way to go Josh.
Love LOVE the H.S. pictures of you guys. You are so cute!!
Thanks Ky for posting fun stuff about you. You are the best. Miss you and we need to play...soon!!!

Anonymous said...

hey guys! I found you on ash and matt's blog... love the old pics, so cute!! my blog is private, but send me your email to luckynumba4@yahoo.com and i'll send you an invite to read it :)

hope you guys are well!